- Information, documentation and downloads available on this website are intended for general guidance only. They are not, and cannot be relied upon as if they were, legal or professional advice. If you use any information, documentation or downloads available on this website you do so entirely at your own risk. If you require legal advice on any issue or in relation to any matter touched upon on our website please contact us on (+353) (1) 8245555, e-mail us at email@example.com or contact our offices to arrange an appointment We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for loss or damage howsoever arising out of the use of our website or our e-mail subscription messages or any information, documentation or downloads provided via any of these sources or reliance on the contents of any of them.
- Submission of an enquiry via our website or by e-mail or subscription to our e-mail database or accessing information, documentation or downloads from this website shall not give rise to any lawyer client relationship between you and us at any stage. Unless we enter into a separate written and signed letter of engagement with you in relation to a specified matter we are not acting for you as solicitors in relation to any matter.
- You agree that you will not arrange for any other website to be connected to any part of our website without our prior consent in writing.
- From time to time our website may display links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only. The existence of a link does not signify that we endorse such websites, or its content (or any of them), and we shall have no responsibility for any of them.
- Maher & Richardson Ltd are the owners of the copyright in the content of our site which shall include the layout and text as well as the general “look and feel” of our website and any unauthorised copying or reproduction of any aspect of our website or any part of it is strictly prohibited (except to such extent permitted by law, if any).
© 2017 Maher & Richardson Ltd
This is the privacy statement of Maher & Richardson Ltd Ireland for the purposes of complying with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (“the Data Protection Acts”) and the European Communities (Electronic Communications Networks and Services) (Privacy and Electronic Communications) Regulations 2011. By visiting this website you are deemed to be on notice of, and to agree with, the manner in which we collect and process personal data which we receive via this website. If you do not agree with the manner in which we collect and process personal data you should leave this website now and you should not revisit it.
Our Policy on Data Protection
We fully respect your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission. Any personal information which you volunteer to us will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality in full compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection Acts.
We do not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you volunteer, whether by using our online forms, our e-mail subscription list or otherwise. Any information which you provide in this way will not be made available to any third parties unless we have received your express permission in this regard before doing so or unless we are obliged by law to pass on any such information. We may use data which you have submitted to us for statistical, market research, search engine optimization (“SEO”) or promotional purposes. However, if we do use any of your data in any of these ways we will ensure that it will not be possible for any third party to identify the data as being attributable to you.
Obtaining Copies of Your Data
Unless you’re right of access to the data which you have requested is restricted by section 5 of the Data Protection Acts, on request, we will supply copies of any personal data relating to you which we have received from you via this website. We are entitled to destroy any personal data which you submit to us at our discretion and subject to current law Society best practice. In the event that we have destroyed any personal data which you have supplied to us we will not have any obligation to supply you with copies of this destroyed data.
If you make a request in respect of your personal data we will comply with this request within forty days of receiving it in writing. Depending on the circumstances of the request, we reserve the right to charge you an administrative fee of €6.35 before we comply with the request.
Correcting Inaccurate Information
If you discover that we hold inaccurate information about you, you can request us to correct that information. Any such request must be in writing and should be transmitted to us either by post or by email at the addresses referred to above.
Deleting Your Data
In certain circumstances you may also request that data which you have supplied to us via the website be deleted. If you wish to request a deletion, you will be expected to identify some contravention of data protection law in the manner in which we have processed the data which you require to be deleted.
If you are concerned about how personal data are processed via this website, please do not hesitate to bring such concerns to our attention at the contact details on our Website.
Right to Communicate
If you provide us with any postal or email address, we may communicate with you by post or email to provide you with promotional information regarding the products and services which we provide or to keep you apprised of any developments in the financial sector which we believe might be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive such information from us you must notify us of this in writing, either by post or email, at the addresses mentioned earlier.
Technical Details Recorded via This Website
The Google Analytics cookies included on this site are enabled for Display Advertising features (e.g., Re-marketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). Using the Ads settings you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads. You can also refer to Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
We will make no attempt to identify individual visitors to our website, or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual. It is our policy never to disclose such technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third party (apart from our internet service provider and persons providing SEO services on our behalf, who record such data on our behalf and who are bound by confidentiality provisions in this regard), unless obliged to disclose such information by a rule of law or unless we believe that our website is being visited for the purpose of committing an offence. The technical information will be used only by us, and only for statistical, market research, SEO and other administrative purposes. Technical details which we cannot associate with any identifiable individual do not constitute “personal data” for the purposes of the Data Protection Acts and we will therefore not be obliged to comply with a request for copies of any such data.
Interception by Third Parties
While we will treat any personal data received from you in accordance with the terms set out in this privacy statement and we will take all reasonable steps to store the data securely, we cannot ensure that your data is not intercepted by third parties in the course of being transmitted to us. In the event that any information is intercepted when being transmitted to us via the internet we will bear no responsibility or liability to you for the manner in which any such intercepted data is used by any third parties.
Changes to Our Policy
All trademarks displayed on the Site are trademarks of the Maher & Richardson Ltd Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right of use of any trademark displayed on the Site without the express written permission of Tracey Solicitors or third party owner.
© 2017 Maher & Richardson Ltd.